IMED Foundation is a non-profit organization registered with the Registrar of Societies in 2010. The Foundation was established by entrepreneurship and management professionals. The motivation was to contribute to bridging the glaring gap between substantial natural resource endowment of the country and high levels of poverty using a two-pronged approach – innovative economic empowerment models that simultaneously address the challenge of climate change, and change agency towards a conducive environment for innovation and entrepreneurship.
The most preferred partner in catalyzing transformational changes of individual, organizations, communities through innovation and entrepreneurship
We work with partners to develop knowledge, skills and innovative solutions that transform the development trajectories of individuals, enterprises, communities and economies in sustainable ways
- Collaboration: We jointly develop solutions with clients and partners
- Stewardship: We set a good example by being socially, ethically, financially and environmentally responsible.
- Learning: We challenge each other to strive for excellence and to continually learn.
- Innovation: We embrace continuous improvement, bold creativity and change
- To act as an incubator of ideas, innovations, social and business enterprises
- To act as a hub and a resource for the innovation and entrepreneurship ecosystem in Tanzania.
- To champion innovations in entrepreneurship and private sector development curricula, leadership and policy